The first aid worker has :
- To prevent accidents with health and safety interlocutors with respect for legislation.
- To assist with security and efficiency in front of an accident in keeping with rules of the company.
Table of contents :
Field of competence 1 :
- To identify the SST role in the company.
- To protect :
- The alert and protection of the population.
- Special alerts (water dam, terrorist attack).
- The analysis of accident and protection.
- The emergency exit of the victim.
- To examine :
- Has the victim an heavy bleeding ?
- Is the victim choking ?
- Does the victim speak ?
- Does the victim breath ?
- To alert :
- Who alerts ? The message.
- To rescue :
- The heavy bleeding : manual compression, compression bandage, tourniquet.
- The victim is choking.
- The victim is unconscious but she breathes : lateral position.
- The victim is unconscious but she isn’t breathing : CPR cardio-pulmonary reanimation and defibrillator.
- The victim has got a malaise.
- The victim is suffering from burns.
- The victim has got a pain when she moves.
- The victim has got a wound without an heavy bleeding.
Field of competence 2 :
- The role of the SST on the prevention of accidents in the company :
- Work accident.
- Journey accident.
- Occupational disease.
- Internal and external actors of prevention.
- The employer obligations and DUERP.
- To realize actions of protection to prevent :
- Hazard hunt.
- 9 general principles of prevention.
- To inform people specified by the prevention plan of the recognize dangerous situation.
Pedagogical procedures and evaluation :
The content of the training is conformable to the baseline of INRS. After continuous evaluation of participants by the trainer, ACN delivers an attes-tation and a certificate of first aid valid for 2 years.
Theoretical presentation, incident simulation exercise, case study, trainer feedback.
List of pedagogical material :
- IT equipment : computer, videoprojector, printer.
- Demo equipment : material for simulation exercise, makeup, first aid manikin, defibrillator..
First aid worker :
Participants : Minimum 4 collaborators with a maximum of 10.
Place : Inside your company or intercompany our training centers.
Duration : 14 hours - 2 days.
Participants : All interested collaborators.
Prerequisite : To inform the occupational health of the SST training in accordance with R4626-1 article.
Plus Groupe ACN :